pondělí 12. prosince 2011

Dreamer

I am helpless dreamer. I was since I was born. I remember when I was in kindergarden, how I was dreaming about bigger castles I can build, how I can live in them and stuff. The older I am getting, the more I am experiencing life and society, the bigger pressure is not to dream that much. Be more practical, or not to dream at all, cause you will get hurt.

I will never ever give up dreaming. I had dreams, some of them came true, some of them did not. But all of them were worth the try. I dream about different stuff then I used to, it`s less about toys and more about people and miracles. I am going after them less on my own and more with prayer on my lips, but I still dream. I actually live one of the dreams that no one could imagine can come true, not even me, but It did. Made me better child of God, better man, better dreamer.

So I beg you, don't stop dreaming, and STOP be afraid of getting hurt, just DREAM, LOVE, PRAY, thats all we need for life. Imagine, if everyone would do those stuff. Would be powered by the dreams, would love people around as God us told us, and Pray to Him for guidance, help and worship. World would b better place.

Žádné komentáře: