úterý 15. května 2012

School time

The time is here, the time of sleepless nights and even vorse days. The time when we are trying to get the whole semester into our heads in just a couple of days. The time when the stress is up and emotions too.

I realized two things about my exams time.
First, I am getting fat, I am starting to have a really amazingly discusting rubber around my waist and that I need to start work out more often to get it gone before the comming bikiny time.
Second, I am not so nice to people around me, when I am stressed I can say stupid stuff that I am not thinking about.

So I am asking myself if the exams are really that important that we need to put in danger our relationships for them? Is it really worth it?

I dont think so, I dont think that an exam from economy can supply my girlfriend and test from marketing my best friend. SO my little advice is, take it easy, slow down a bit, pray about that and just be nicer to people around you. Its them who help you to get this life done well.

Žádné komentáře: